- Operation Theatres
- Labour Rooms
- 2nd floor of Shashwat Hospital is dedicated to operative procedures.
- Reserving a complete floor ensures maintenance of sterile zone.
- It has three operation theatres.
- Operation theatre no1 is reserved for procedures requiring very high sterility standards like intra-ocular lense implant, joint replacement procedures & other major clean surgeries.
- Operation theatre 2 is for all other major surgical procedures.
- Operation theatre no 3 is for endoscopies & minor surgical procedures.
- There is a recovery room in which patient is closely observed for few hours following the surgery.
- This floor also has a fully equipped labour room with facility for non stress test monitoring to know well-being of the baby during the labour.
The labour room is on the second floor & is very well equipped with Non stress test monitoring facility to ensure safety of the baby during the period of labour. The neonatal resuscitation trolley has all the facilities for taking care of the babies who need help & support immediately after being born. Labour room is on the same floor as that of the operation theatres which is a great advantage during obstetric emergencies when the baby gets distressed when they need to come out by caesarian section.
Super Speciality Services
- Neuro Physician
- Medical Oncology
24 X 7 Facility
- Accident & Trauma
- Casualty & Emergency
- Pathology Laboratory
- Ambulance Service
- Medical Shop