- Casualty payments are accepted on ground floor reception.
- OPD payments are accepted on Main reception on first floor.
- Indoor bills are accepted in billing department is on third floor
The billing department works from 9 am. To 6 pm.
Modes of payment:
- Casuality payments are accepted on casualty reception.
- OPD payments are accepted on the main recception on ground floor.
- Indoor bills are accepted in billing departments in basement.
- All payments accepted in cash / Demand draft / Credit cards. Cheques are not accepted.
Senior citizens (Age more than 60 years) are given a discount of 10% on the total bills.
Cashless facility or mediclaim policy for following TPAs are accepted:
- Bajaj Allianze General Insurance Ltd. (Bajaj Allianz)
- TTK healthcare services Pvt. Ltd. (TTK)
- Medicare TPA services Pvt. Ltd.
- Future Generali Health Insurance. (FGH)
- Genins India Ltd.
- Star Healthcare & Allied India Co. Ltd. (Star)
- Safeway TPA
- Mediassit India TPA (Mediassit)
- Dedicated Healthcare Services (DHS)
- Ericson Healthcare TPA
- Max Bupa
- Family Health Plan (FHPL)
- Raliance General Insurance Ltd.
Shashwat Hospital has tie up with following companies :
- TATA Motors
- Spicer College
Super Speciality Services
- Neuro Physician
- Medical Oncology
24 X 7 Facility
- Accident & Trauma
- Casualty & Emergency
- Pathology Laboratory
- Ambulance Service
- Medical Shop